Friday, November 14, 2008

Not dead, just a little busy

Well, there goes that one-a-day streak. Things got a little hectic, what with making sure everybody got on the boat, remembered their equipment, cleared out their quest logs, etc. I've got a few minutes to write things down while I'm flying though, so I'll share a few thoughts.

Howling Fjord: I decided to enter Northrend from Vengeance Landing. It took a while, but I think I've managed to take care of most of the tasks all of the questgivers want out here (it popped up one of those Achievements so I think I'm close to finished). I've just got a quest to kill some giants, but that's gonna take a bit more firepower than I can provide by myself.

Dungeons: Some of my normal dungeoneering buddies finally showed up on the zeppelin, so we went off in search of treasure. Utgarde Keep, the Nexus, Azjol-Nerub, and the Old Kingdom. Lots of fun and some new shiny toys, but I think we might've been a little young for the Old Kingdom. We succeeded, but that one actually required some effort on our part. Gotta say I like the new layout the bad guys up here in Northrend are using. We can go in, loot the place dry, and be back to town in about 40 minutes. Very convenient for your treasure hunters and grave robbers on the go.

I'll post some more as time goes on, but there's still a lot of work to do so I'm gonna get back to it.

No comments: