Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Northrend Goals/Wishlist: Ragar

The "Planning for the Trip" posts I did last week covered part of this, but there's not much new to talk about until the zeppelins get here (all I'm really doing is lighting a fire under the butt of Mr. Boomkin to catch up to the rest of us) so I'll go into a bit more detail today. This is mainly for my benefit since I work faster if I've got a goal in mind, but perhaps someone out there will see this and come up with their own list.
  1. Get to 80. This one's kinda obvious, but it should still be mentioned.
  2. Update tanking equipment. My gear right now is pretty good and should last me a fair ways into Northrend, but it's going to need some improvements before we start exploring dungeons in the heart of the continent. This goal is really a list unto itself, so I'll probably be making some posts about this after things have settled down a bit.
  3. 10-man dungeons. If I have the opportunity to take part in some of the larger battles, I'll probably do so, but I'm honestly more excited about working with a smaller, more tightly-knit group of adventurers. The people we usually work with are capable of pulling off tasks that we really shouldn't be able to, so the more I can work with them the better.
  4. Chef Ragar. Don't laugh, Chef is an awesome title. When we're setting up for a group photo after beating the tar out of a dragon or whatever other big mean thing is waiting for us in a dungeon, I plan on standing near the front with my title proudly showing. If only there was a chef's hat to go along with the title...
  5. Get a motorcycle. I may not be an engineer, but we have two on the team so they should be able to cobble something together. When we show up in Orgrimmar after spending weeks or months in Northrend, I want to ride in those gates in style. Well, that and Midnight's starting to get a little whiny; you wouldn't think that an undead horse would have that much of a problem with carrying my plate-wearing butt around, but apparently so.

No comments: