Friday, February 20, 2009

A Voice From The Past

Nothing real eventful from Sol's raid yesterday, so I'm still coming up with something a little more substantial to write about. In the meantime though I do have something everyone might enjoy. Before I came along and got put in charge of this operation, this was actually an Alliance-only adventuring company. The guilds the team had contracts with fell apart, so a Horde office was opened up and I was put in charge. Communications between the two groups has fallen to the wayside over the years due to all of the work moving over here, but we did manage to get in contact with one of our people over there. I'm still looking for wherever that dwarf we had ran off to, but here's the second member of the team and my warrior predecessor, Tuknir:

What the... By the Light! People! You've gotta help me! I've been stranded here alone for years now. The dwarf was with me for a while, but then he vanished and I think the gnome's gone feral or something cause he's long since disappeared. I yell out at the other people in Ironforge to get there attention, but it's like I'm a ghost or something. I've had nothing to eat but Silverleaf and Peacebloom for ages now. I'm pretty sure that stuff isn't healthy after this long. Please, for the love of Lordaeron, help m-

Oops, looks like we lost the connection. Oh well, wouldn't want to take up too much of Tuknir's valuable time so we'll let him get back to whatever it was that he was doing. See you folks next time.

(Alright, Sol, Mordigg, which one of you smartasses thought it would be funny to not tell me the human lost his mind? And what was he wearing? Valor?! Man, it really is like he's lost in time or something.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

6th Picture of the 6th Folder game... tag, you're it!

Anonymous said...

Lost in time and lost in his own mind...hehe

Man that Valor set takes me back...

Ragar said...

Yeah, I remember working so hard to get that Valor gear. I think it was before Dire Maul came out and they added in actual tanking gear instead of the odd collection of stats that was Valor.

Looking at Tuk again did remind me of those days when I didn't know what defense was or why Sunder Armor was awesome. I'm honestly kinda amazed we didn't die more often with all of the mistakes I used to make.