Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The secrets of the Stormchop are finally mine!

It took many, many months of doing work for that stingy goblin, but after all the questing and all of the threats, I finally pried the secrets to the Stormchop out of his grimy little hands. All that was left after that was tracking down the supplies I needed for the recipe and I finally had my Outland Gourmet achievement.

That just left Northrend Gourmet and Dinner Impossible in my path to becoming Chef Ragar. Northrend Gourmet is as progressed as I can get for the moment; still waiting on the vendors to get another shipment of recipes. In the meantime I could chip away at Dinner Impossible. I'm not particularly fond of giving food to people in battlegrounds (they're just gonna run in and get knocked out anyways), but sometimes you have to swallow your pride to get the job done. I'll get this one done soon enough, but I'll do it my way. I call it "Operation: Drop and Run" - I don't do PvP.

Soon, very soon, I shall have my title and Scourge and blue dragons everywhere will tremble before the might of Chef Ragar!

Oh, there was one more thing I picked up today:


Apparently it was a good thing that I never dropped that quest, and that I'm such a horrible packrat that I still had the turn-in items from my old 40-man raiding days. And my friends told me I should clean out my bank more often. Hah!

No comments: