Wednesday, January 7, 2009

An Open Letter to The Rokk

Dear Rokk,

Let's get this out of the way: I don't like you, you don't like me. However, you have my Stormchops recipe, so you're stuck with me doing your dirty work and swearing at you every day. It doesn't have to be that way though - you have the power to put an end to all of this. Just give me what I want and I'll be out of your hair. Earthmother knows I've more than put in enough time for it. I've made enough Spiritual Soup and Demon Broiled Surprise to feed an army and I've brought you enough Mana Berries to fill the Nagrand Arena. I've even made enough Kaliri Stew that those damnable birds start flying away in a panic when they see me coming!

I'm so close to getting my Chef title. I have Great Feasts prepared for Dinner Impossible (when I can bring myself to give useful food to people that are about to die in mere moments anyways...) and I'll have the last recipes I need for Northrend Gourmet when the vendor gets their new shipment in a week or so. All that remains after that is becoming an Outland Gourmet, which brings it back to you.

In closing, please give me my Stormchops recipe and I promise I won't do anything uncouth like use you as a training dummy or drop you from the Scryer's Tier.

Have a nice day,

Rags

No comments: