Monday, December 8, 2008

So many bosses, so little time

I had a post-in-process towards the end of last week, but that got kinda scrapped after this weekend. Some friends of mine were exploring Naxxramas, when they found themselves down a tank. I came in to help with one of the big guys, but when they got their main tank back, he just slapped on his fury gear and asked me to stay. It was a very long day, but we managed to take down everything. This is a picture of us on Kel'Thuzad's throne after we slapped him around for a while; his chair may look unpleasant, but it's surprisingly comfy.

The next day we got a group together to go play with Sartharion again. This time I actually remembered to take some pictures during the fight. That was a little more difficult than I thought it would be - you ever tried telling a dragon, "Hey, could you scoot a little to the side? I'm having trouble getting all of you in frame." Very few things make a dragon more mad than implying they're fat.

I'll try and get something written up in the next few days with where to stand, how to move, etc. I've also got some comments to make on the loot we found while all of these different boss-type guys were seeing stars, but that's for another day. For now, I've got daily quests to run around and cooking to do.

No comments: