Thursday, October 20, 2011

Grunzford, Carrier of Lowbies to 85

So how's Alliance life treating you, Grunz?

First of all, you and the other guys are all jerks.


Duly noted. Seriously though, what've they had you doing over there? I know he specifically requested a tank, but that's the only detail I was given.

No tanking so far, but that would be due to my gear being somewhat, oh what's the word? Ah yes, garbage.


Yeah, we didn't get the chance to set you up with much Horde-side work other than some normal dungeons. So they've been running you through stuff then?

Not yet, but that's due to the main project I've been working on. I have fixed some holes with auction house piece. I'm also doing these Molten Front dailies I was told about that are supposed to eventually let me pick up some decent epic pieces, but from what I can tell I've still got a long ways to go before I start seeing any purple from those. Those Hyjal people want a whole lot of those Marks of the World Tree before they think my gold's good enough.


Fair enough. So what's this main project you've been working on that's important enough to postpone Operation Make Gear Suck Less?

Well your Alliance buddy apparently also recruited a rookie about the same time as he brought me over. Since it didn't make a whole lot of sense to run me through 5-mans just to have to repeat everything once he hit 85, we decided to wait until he caught up.


Makes sense to me, though I don't really understand how that's a project.

Who do you think carried him to 85?


Ah, gotcha.

On the plus side, made a decent chunk of change once he got to the higher-end zones and I could do the same quests. I wasn't able to do all of the quests with him since the neutral factions seemed to recognize me even though I'm a Worgen now, but I still made a few thousand out of it. Enough to pay for those heirlooms you asked me to buy. Have you already told Mordigg you're making him work over there later as a jewelcrafter?


Where's the fun in that?

No comments: